Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Here

No wonder it is so hard for Luke to update this thing! I haven't been here that long and Luke has been running around doing tons of stuff, and every minute it seems the guard is pulling him away because someone is at the gate for him. Wow, poor Luke!

John and I are here, and praise the Lord we had no problems getting into Haiti (John had a hard night flying from Boston to Florida last night, but he is here) and we got our bags! It was awesome to see Luke, "awesome" actually doesn't describe it! We got to our "Haiti home" and had lunch then John, Luke, and Karl got right to work with the "lean two" thing for the water system. They have plans and already started the project. I do have pictures, but not sure if I will be able to post them on here. Those of you who have a facebook I did post some pictures on there.

While at the chapel a truck came to deliver food. There was 2,000 pounds of beans, tons of water, and even corn. There was a lot to unload, but what a blessing to have food to unload! We have a wonderful breeze blowing in through the windows and some clouds, not sure if it will rain, but I am going to post this before the Internet goes out, and then try to post pictures. Thank you all for your prayers, and hopefully I can update tomorrow! God Bless!

No comments: