Monday, October 1, 2012

Finger Paint

I have been looking into fun things to do with the girls that will stimulate their senses and things I can do with them to integrate numbers and letters.  What better way to do this then finger paint?  I know there are tons of things that can be used instead of paint for toddlers, but my little one still puts things in her mouth as a way of learning and experiencing and I don't want her to think that she can play with food or that finger paint goes in our mouth.  So with that said I wanted to make something made with edible ingredients.  I found the perfect recipe!

Momtastic is a great resource for moms looking to get creative with their day to day doings.  Her finger paint recipe is great and edible.  I tried it, and it tastes salty and not really appealing so hopefully Grace will not think she can just eat it, and actually paint with it.  We will see! 

No comments: